Don't you hate getting "called out"? You know what I mean... you're making excuses that you think everyone will accept, and someone asks you a question that gets right to the heart of the matter. Sometimes it's a relief to be able to get a struggle out in the open and get help. Sometimes it's a reality self-check that isn't always pretty. Have you been untruthful with yourself? Hiding from responsibilities? Strangled by fear? Just plain lazy? Take a moment to examine yourself and re-focus your energies. You can save energy when you use your time productively, instead of using your time to hide or make excuses. Make it a priority - it's much harder to hear it from someone else.
As I read several blogs and forums relating to direct sales, I'm fascinated by those who complain, complain, complain. They want something, they get it, but they want it different. They sign on to a company, but don't like how the company dictates this or that. Direct sellers - imagine you owned a franchise... let's say "Subway" (Subway is a registered trademark & only being used as an example). You have your location with the pretty sign, all of your food is purchased through your company, you have a fairly standard menu and you get to choose to participte in national advertising and pricing. And, you have to sell a significant number of sandwiches to retain your franchise. As a customer, I know that I can walk into any Subway and get a BMT that tastes almost identical to any BMT I purchase at any other location. I know what I'm getting. So what if Subway franchise owners put the name on the door but didn't follow franchise rules? As a custom...
Comments
Post a Comment